As an experienced nearshoring partner, we create whole development teams for our partners. All the team members participate exclusively in our partners' projects. The structure and size of a team can vary — from a couple of programmers up to a group of 12 people.
The size and structure of the development team depend on your preferences.
(Senior and/or junior developers, testers, QM etc., and also the technologies you want to be used.)
UBK makes up a team according to your requirements and defines the rules with you. These rules are set in a contract between you and UBK. The team leader is always an English speaking person. The project management and time recording can be done either in your system or a system we provide.
Advantages of nearshoring for our partners:
- Lower costs of software development or of project work
- Cultural and geographical proximity
- No acquisition costs – UBK has a well-developed infrastructure
- Quick availability of further resources
- Communication in German and English language