For the needs of these principles of personal data protection are understood:
We, the company UBK s.r.o., VAT ID No. 26377993, with registered office in Denisovo nábřeží 6, 301 00 Pilsen, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Pilsen, Section C, Insert 16444, e-mail: email@example.com, phone +420 739 323 959. We may change or supplement these principles of personal data protection. We will inform you about any such changes in the form of an update on our web pages at least 30 days before the changes come into effect. These principles describe how we treat the personal data of physical persons in compliance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679, General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, also known as GDPR (further the abbreviation “GDPR” is used).
What personal data do we process and why?
By means of the contact form you give us your following personal data.
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
We will use the mentioned personal data exclusively for contacting you. According to the European Regulation (GDPR), such processing may be regarded as our legitimate interest. We do not pass the personal data to anyone else and do not use them for any other purpose than for contacting you directly. The personal data will be stored by us for a maximum of 3 years.If you tick the “I want to purchase company newsletter” button, we will add you to our list of news subscribers. You can cancel your subscription at any time by pressing the “unsubscribe” button in the footer of the e-mail or by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide to apply for a job in UBK Ltd. and you fill in the application form, we will process the following personal data about you, from which we will create your profile:
- title, surname, first name
- Curriculum vitae
We use the personal data exclusively for the application process for the given job position, if you do not allow us to store your profile in the database. If you give us your consent, we will store your CV for a maximum period of 2 years, during which we can contact you with the offer of a similar job position. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a request to email@example.com, after which we will remove all personal data obtained through this form. If you do not grant us consent, we will remove your CV immediately after the application process is completed.
If you cooperate with us, sooner or later we will process other personal data about you, also outside the ubk.cz website. This information will be used for invoicing, website creation or other business cooperation we agree upon. We never pass this information on to third parties or use it for advertising purposes. We keep the data for the duration of the cooperation and for a period of 4 years from the end of the cooperation. During this time we keep it available so that we can continue any further cooperation where we left off. We can delete them at any time at your request. We may process some personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary due to another obligation or law.
The processing of cookies contributes to the better functioning of websites and to the tracking of access to the websites. Read more about cookies in our principles.
We cannot provide all services on our own and that is why we use the services of other companies that are in the role of the processor of your personnel data. Only those processors who have given us sufficient guarantees that they will process your personal data in accordance with the same principles that we apply in the European Union will help us to provide the services. Upon request (by means of a contact form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) we will provide you with information about the processors.
Assistance in the processing of personal data and the rights of the subject of personal data
If you suspect that we are processing your personal information in violation of the protection of your private and personal life or in violation of the law, especially if the personal information is inaccurate – with regard to the purpose of their processing, you can:
- Ask us for an explanation in an e-mail sent to email@example.com,
- object to the processing for the purpose of a legitimate interest in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In an e-mail sent to email@example.com, request that we provide you with information about the scope or method of processing your personal data and we will provide you with such information within a reasonable time (not exceeding 30 days).
- Request that we delete all personal data that we process about you.
- Ask for the provision of all personal data that we process about you.
- You also have the right to contact the Personal Data Protection Office (www.uoou.cz) with any request concerning personal data protection.
Further provisions on personal data protection
We do not process personal data of children and we do not process special categories of personal data, so-called sensitive personal data, in accordance with article 9 GDPR. We will always make every effort to prevent unauthorized processing of personal data of other persons, but we are not responsible for any damage caused by unauthorized processing of personal data by a third party, neither to the user nor to other subjects of the data. During the processing of personal data we take care to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data. Our systems use the most modern security algorithms and are regularly secured, but in the event that we learn about the security risk associated with personal data, we will notify you by e-mail without undue delay. We understand that in the event of any damage arising in connection with the escape of personal data or any other fact leading to the occurrence of damage, we will provide the user with cooperation and legal advice on the recovery of compensation from the responsible processors. However, the company alone is not responsible for the mistaken identity of the appointed agents. Personal data are processed in electronic form in a non-automated way. Anonymous personal data may also be processed automatically. The subjects of the data will not be the subject of individual automated decisions in accordance with Article 22 of the GDPR.
All private-legal relations arising from or in connection with the processing of personal data are governed by the legal system of the Czech Republic, regardless of where the access to them was obtained. To resolve any disputes that may arise between the user and the company in connection with private protection, there are competent Czech courts that will apply Czech law. These principles of personal data protection will come into force on 23. 5. 2018.
- For the web pages www.ubk.cz managed by the company UBK s.r.o.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text documents created by a website and stored in the device of users and visitors of ubk.cz websites with the help of a search engine. These files are returned to the server by the search engine when returning to the website. With the help of cookies, the website has information about the previous activities of the users. The information contained in cookies is anonymous, does not contain sensitive data that could lead to identification of a person. Cookies are used by most websites.
How to split cookies
- Short-term cookies are deleted from your search engine after you close the window. Long-term ones are kept in your search engine. They are deleted after a certain time, depending on the settings of your search engine.
- First page cookies are created and stored by the web alone and may be necessary for the functioning of the given page or its parts. They are related to the specific domain of the web operator. They are both short-term and long-term. Third-party cookies are connected to the websites of third parties. It is a functional device usually used for target advertising.
Which cookies do we use
We may store some or all of the cookies described below in your browser. You can view and manage cookies stored in your browser (mobile browsers may not offer this option).
- Technical cookies – These are short-term cookies that we create to help ensure the proper operation of the functional elements of the website.
- Google Analytics – This is an analysis tool that creates long-term cookies for third parties. This tool is used on a large number of websites and is used to retrieve statistics and optimize the operation of the website.
- Google (doubleclick.net, gstatic.com) – Analysis of access to our website through advertising. Learn more.
- Facebook pixels – Designed to analyze access to our website through sponsored posts and ads on the social network Facebook. Learn more.
- LinkedIn Insigt Tag – Designed to analyze access to our site through sponsored posts and ads from LinkedIn’s social network. Learn more.
Cookies for advertising pusposes
You can find more information about the individual search engines here: